TÉRMINOS DE USO
Bienvenido a la DHA, el sitio web oficial de soluciones de vivienda para el norte de Texas (DHA).
I. YOUR USE OF DHANTX.COM
You agree to access and use this website only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of this website. By accessing this website, you agree that you will not:
- use DHANTX.COM to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense;
- use DHANTX.COM in a way to give rise to civil liability or encourage others to engage in any conduct which would give rise to civil liability;
- use DHANTX.COM to impersonate other parties or entities;
- use DHANTX.COM to upload any content that contains a software virus, «Trojan Horse» or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of DHANTX.COM or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses DHANTX.COM;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship;
- alter, damage, or delete any content posted on DHANTX.COM;
- disrupt DHANTX.COM or its servers or networks in any way; or
- claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or to represent.
DHA reserves the right to suspend a DHANTX.COM account and/or suspend access to DHANTX.COM if DHA has reason to believe that the account/access is being used for any of the prohibited purposes enumerated in any relevant or pertinent Texas law. DHA shall provide notice of such suspension if you have provided DHA with an email or other electronic address or mail address when accessing DHANTX.COM. (Notice shall be given to you at (one of) the address(es) provided.)
II. YOUR PASSWORDS AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use on DHANTX.COM.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to DHA for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify DHA immediately by emailing us at email@example.com.
III. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
IV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- DHA respects the intellectual property of others and it asks its users to do the same. Service marks and trademarks contained in or displayed on DHANTX.COM, and the contents of linked sites operated by third parties, are the property of their respective owners (which may be DHA). All other design, information, text, graphics, images, pages, interfaces, links, software, and other items and materials contained in or displayed on DHANTX.COM, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are the property of DHA. All rights are reserved.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act («DMCA») Notice/Takedown Request. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement via its display on, or other use byDHANTX.COM, you may submit a notice pursuant to the DMCA by providing DHA with the following information in writing:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit DHA to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit DHA to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- a statement that you (and, if applicable, the person or entity on whose behalf you are acting) have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- DMCA Counter-NoticeYou do not have the right to post material toDHANTX.COM unless given such right by DHA. If DHA has given you permission to post an array of material to DHANTX.COM, and the specific material you posted has been taken down pursuant to the DMCA, you may submit a counter-notice pursuant to the DMCA by providing DHA with the following information in writing:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the United States federal district court for the judicial district in DHA is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, that you consent for any judicial district in which jurisdiction of DHA may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
- You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements for a DMCA Notice/Counter-Notice (as applicable), your Notice/Counter-Notice may not be valid.
- The DHA’s Designated Agent under the DMCA for DHANTX.COM is as follows:
DHA, Housing Solutions for North Texas
Office of the General Counsel
3939 North Hampton Road
Dallas, Texas 75212
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Designated Agent. To request permission to use DHA’s intellectual property located on DHANTX.COM, please contact the Office of General Counsel at email@example.com. For any other questions about DHANTX.COM, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. LINKS TO SITES OF NON-DHA ENTITIES
DHANTX.COM may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are operated by parties other than DHA. DHA does not imply approval of the listed destinations, warrant the accuracy of any information set out in those destinations, or endorse any opinions expressed therein. Like DHANTX.COM, all other websites operate under the auspices and at the direction of their respective owners who should be contacted directly with questions regarding the content of those sites.
- DHANTX.COM AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED «AS IS» AND «AS AVAILABLE» WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, CONTENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, FREEDOM FROM INTERRUPTION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, FREEDOM FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF CONTENT PLACED ON DHANTX.COM (WHETHER BY DHA OR A THIRD PARTY) INCLUDING ANY OF THE DESIGN, INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, PAGES, INTERFACES, LINKS, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIALS AND ITEMS CONTAINED IN OR DISPLAYED ON DHANTX.COM.
- DHA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY WERE FORESEEABLE) THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, DHANTX.COM AND/OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON DHANTX.COM WHETHER THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON DHANTX.COM ARE PROVIDED BY DHA OR A THIRD PARTY.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF DHANTX.COM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
CHANGES ARE MADE PERIODICALLY TO DHA’S POLICIES AND PROCEDURES AND MANY STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, RULES, FORMS AND SCHEDULES, AND THESE CHANGES MAY OR MAY NOT BE IMMEDIATELY REFLECTED IN THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PRESENT ON DHANTX.COM.
VII. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
- Nothing contained in or displayed on DHANTX.COM or in these Terms constitutes or is intended to constitute legal advice by DHA or any of its commissioners, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, or representatives.
- You agree that if DHA does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these Terms (or which DHA otherwise has under applicable law), such omission will not be taken to be a formal waiver of DHA’s rights and shall not be construed to be a modification of these Terms.
- If any court of competent jurisdiction rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from these Terms without affecting the rest of these Terms. The remaining provisions of these Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- These Terms, and your relationship with DHA under these Terms, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of Texas. You agree that any and all claims asserted by or against DHA arising under or related to these Terms shall solely be heard and determined either in the courts of the United States located in the Dallas County or in the courts of the State of Texas located in the Dallas County.