May 2022 Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners Notice
April 28, 2022
A REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF DHA HOUSING
SOLUTIONS FOR NORTH TEXAS, WILL TAKE PLACE AT
3939 NORTH HAMPTON ROAD, DALLAS, TEXAS 75212 AT
12:00 P.M. ON TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2022
The Commissioners may conduct a closed meeting pursuant to §551.071 of the Texas Government Code to seek the advice of its attorneys about a pending or contemplated litigation or about a settlement offer; or to consult with its attorney on a matter in which the duty of its attorney under the Texas Disciplinary Rules or Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the Open Meetings Act and/or pursuant to §551.072 of the Texas Government Code to deliberate the purchase, exchange, lease, or value of real property, if deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the Authority in negotiations with a third person and/or pursuant to §551.074 of the Texas Government Code to deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or charge against any officer or employee, unless the officer or employee who is the subject of the deliberation or hearing requests a public hearing.
THE AGENDA OF THE MEETING IS LIMITED TO:
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call
3. Recognition of Individuals Wishing to Address the Board.
4. Approval of the April 12, 2022 Special Meeting Minutes.
5. A Resolution Authorizing the Write-Off of Uncollectible Accounts from Vacated Tenants for the Quarter Ending March 31, 2022. #5124
6. A resolution Authorizing the President and Chief Executive Officer to Execute a Contract for the Roofing of Buildings at Carroll Townhomes. #5125
7. A resolution Authorizing the President and Chief Executive Officer to Execute a Contract for the Roofing of Buildings at Monarch Townhomes. #5126
8. Recognition of Individuals Wishing to Address the Board.
Pursuant to § 46.03 Penal Code (places weapons prohibited) and § 551.001 et. seq, Government Code, a person(s) may not enter this Meeting Room carrying a firearm or other weapon.
De acuerdo con § 46.03, Código Penal (lugares donde están prohíbas las armas) y § 551.001 et. seq., Código del Gobierno, gente están prohibidas de entrar con armas o armas ocultas en esta Lugar.
DHA will provide services or devices that allow persons with sensory, manual, or speaking handicaps or disabilities to have an equal
opportunity to participate in its programs or activities. If such services or devices are needed, DHA must be notified five (5) working
days prior to the particular meeting, program or activity so that provision for such can be made. Please call the Section 504
Coordinator at the telephone number (214) 951-8348 or TTY 1-800-735-2989.
DHA will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, familial status, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity or marital status.